An Economy That Works is an alliance of businesses and civil society organisations. Its aim is to help make the UK economy work for everyone, both now and in the long term.
An economy that works is productive and environmentally sustainable and fair.
Addressing employment issues while ignoring wellbeing problems, or reducing our carbon footprint while not providing opportunities for everyone to share economic benefits will not work. We need comprehensive solutions.
Interview with Sir Ian Cheshire
Then CEO of Kingfisher describes his support for An Economy That Works.
Download our report to find out how we can make the transition to an economy that delivers prosperity, competitiveness and sustainability for British companies and citizens, now and in the future
Joining An Economy That Works
If you like what you read, and would like to join the Economy That Works alliance, please get in touch.
Joining us means you will:
- Be part of an alliance dedicated to creating long-term sustainable growth that is in our collective interests
- Ensure that your specific priorities and interests are taken into account
- Underpin your own objectives with a systemic overview of the economy, helping to join the dots
- Collaborate with organisations from across the economy to address shared challenges
- Be more influential as a collective that has greater reach than the sum of its parts
- Engage in thought leadership with your peers interested in creating a long-term, prosperous and resilient future for the UK
What's Happening» Follow us
RT @WYFOfficial: Throwback #IWGG2017 #Day 1 - recapturing the moments. #GreenGrowth #YouthNow #BetheChange #SDGs #GlobalGoals https://t.co…
RT @WYFOfficial: #Throwback #Day1 Here's a video diary of Street Survey for #IWGG2017. Here's Group 1 for you! #GreenGrowth #YouthNow https…
#Throwback #Day1 Here's a video diary of Street Survey for #IWGG2017. Here's Group 1 for you! #GreenGrowth #YouthNow https://t.co/Vl71ZcKian
#WFC wil be awarding the #FPA2017 to best policies combating #desertification together with #UNCCD https://t.co/6ANv31ubK2